Click2Map is an easy to use application to create, manage and publish on-line Google Maps mash-ups without any knowledge of programming. With Click2Map you don't need to know how to use the Google Maps API, you just need a few locations that you wish to map.
This week Click2Map have unveiled a number of new features, such as the ability to group related map markers in folders and the ability to add driving directions to your map. Both of these new features can be seen in this example map, San Francisco Night Out.
Another new feature is a productivity tool that lets you perform operations on multiple markers. Bulk operations allow you to update the content of several markers in a single operation You can also move or duplicate markers across existing groups and maps and geo-code them from their street address.
In celebration of the release of the new features Click2Play have released this funky new video advertising the service.
- Some extra functionalities (like those shown here http://en.googlemaps.subgurim.
- A super easy interface of communication between the map and ASP.NET server code (here are some examples: http://en.googlemaps.subgurim.
- Access to many native webservices of GeoNames.org (http://en.googlemaps.
- Super easy use of the GoogleMaps Utility Library (http://en.googlemaps.
- And many more things explained in the tutorial (http://en.googlemaps.
Other Google Map Creation tools are listed in the right hand column here