MyGeoPosition is a great application to help you geo-code a single address. From my limited testing it seems very accurate.
Apart from its accuracy, the site offers a number of really useful facilities for geo-coding a position and for how you might then want to use the data:
- Finetuning of the position using a drap & drop marker
- Geoposition as float or in degrees
- Setting an inaccuracy (~1m, ~10m, ~100m, ...) for data protection reasons
- Automated creation of geo-metatags for websites and weblogs
- Automated creation of geotags for websites, weblogs and images
- Automated creation of kml files (Google Earth)
- iGoogle gadget for quick geocoding from your personal landing page
- Slim design, quick loading process
The site is available in English, German, Dutch and Bulgarian.