Monday, March 30, 2009

Create Your Own Street View Tour

Mashed World Street Tours
Mashed World Street Tours is a new website that lets you create your own tours using Google Maps and Google Maps Street View imagery. Once you have created a tour you are then able to embed the tour in your own website or blog.

Here is a tour I created in about five minutes using Mashed World:



The tours work best when you embed them as a full-screen but I think you can see how exciting they are even from this tour that I have had to squeeze down to fit into this post.

Mashed World Street Tours has a very intuitive and easy to use interface. As I've already mentioned it took me just five minutes to complete this tour of Rome.

Give it a go, create your own Mashed World tour and amaze your friends with the wonders of Google Maps Street View.

_____________

No comments: