This is a really easy and quick to use Google Maps mashup that will send a Twitter message with a link to a Google Map location. You can use the application to send a Tweet about where you want to meet, where you are now or tell someone where you have been.
To send a link you just click on a Google Map or use the search box to find a location. When you have clicked on the map an information window appears where you can type your Twitter message or choose from a number of pre-written messages, such as "Do you want to meet here?" or "I am here now" etc.
When you have finished simply press the 'tmeet this place' button and your Twitter home page loads with your message already written and a link to your location on Google Maps. It's that simple!
Via: Everything Twitter
Previously Featured Twitter Maps
- TwitterVision - real time map of Twitter messages. Messages are mapped to the profile locations of members.
- Bail Out Chatter on Twitter - the latest Twitter comments about the bail out
- Barnabu Twitter Snow - Google Earth Browser weather map using #UKsnow updates
- Create Your Own Twitter Map - a great article on how to create your own Twitter Map by Tony Hirst
- Twitters - a Twitter map which shows the plotted Twitter members in a sidebar beside the map
- Hot Trends and Twitter - who is Twittering about Google's Hot Trends
- Twitter Spy - real-time Twitters on a Google Map
- Hot Trends and Twitter -Map of Twitter messages that mentions any of the current Google hot trends
- Schmap GeoTweeter for iPhone - automatically include a 'schmap.me' link when Twittering from your iPhone
- Mapof.it - provides a really simple way to get a map or a route without first visiting Google Maps
- Plazz.me - Enter your address into a search box and create a short url for Twitter.
- UseAMap.com - Zoom to a location and choose your url
- LookLeap - Add this bookmarklet to your browser. Click the bookmarklet when you want to create a small url