Despite the downturn a number of companies are still looking for employees. Fortune have produced a list of the 22 best companies to work for that have at least 500 openings. That is a total of more than 87,750 jobs.
Virender Ajmani has created a Google Map of Fortune's list. The companies are displayed on the map with numbered markers, the numbers indicate each company's standing in the Fortune Top 100 list. The companies are also listed in hierarchical order in the map sidebar.
- Elaboratorium - Google Map of jobs from Indeed.com
- CoolWorks Job Map - Mapping seasonal jobs at National Parks, summer camps, ski resorts and ranches
- JobLoft - a Canadian jobs site focused on employment opportunities in retail, food services and hospitality
- Joblighted - Google Maps mashup of jobs in the technology, IT and software industries
- Zubed Jobs - Zubed Jobs is a Google Maps mashup designed to display job vacancies in the UK