Monday, December 03, 2012

Find a Tennis Court with Google Maps


All My Courts is a handy search site for tennis players to find nearby tennis courts. The site currently includes details and location information of over 4,000 tennis courts.

It is possible to search All My Courts by location and view all the nearby courts on a Google Map. The map uses a marker clustering system to show where a large number of courts are listed and if you zoom in on the map you can view the locations of individual courts. If select a map marker on the map you can click through to get further details about individual tennis courts.

Each court includes a full address, contact details and details about other nearby courts. Currently All My Courts lists courts in the UK, Canada and Italy.

Also See
  • TennisMaps Tennis courts throughout the USA
  • Tennisopia - Find tennis courts in Canada
  • Berlin Tennis Map - Tennis courts in Berlin
  • Pickup Game - Map of basketball courts, tennis courts, softball/baseball fields, golf courses, pool halls & bowling alleys in US

3 comments:

tennis livescore said...

That's an interesting and fun way to spot a tennis court!

Unknown said...

Need to find a Tennis Coach near my place. I think there is no tennis court near by my residing place.

Will said...

Love this idea! There are more available than I thought. Think of all the tennis court cleaning!