Friday, August 23, 2013

Google Maps Mania Resources Page


Introducing Google Maps Developer Resources.

For a while I've been thinking of creating a page of useful links for developers who use the Google Maps API. Today I actually got around to starting that page. So far I've added links on the page to Map Marker collections, Marker Clustering solutions and to Styled Map Wizards.

Next I plan to add a Tutorials Section, with links to handy Google Maps API tutorials, and a Libraries section to useful libraries that have been created for the Google Maps API.

I'd love to hear from any map developers who think they have any handy links for other developers or who have any ideas for other sections that could be added to the Resources Page that would prove useful for developers.

No comments: