Friday, January 09, 2015

The Country Size Comparison Tool


According to 'My Life Elsewhere' the United States is about the same size as China, about 5 times the size of Mexico and 15 times the size of Afghanistan.

The My Life Elsewhere Country Size Comparison Tool allows you to compare the relative size of any country in comparison to any other country on Google Maps. There are already a lot of other map tools that allow you to compare the size of countries with each other. However I like the fact that My Life Elsewhere also gives you a numerical comparison, e.g. 'The United States is ~15 times bigger than Afghanistan'.

For each comparison you make with the Country Size Comparison Tool, My Life Elsewhere also provides you with a link to view a comparison of demographic and socio-economic statistics of your two selected countries.

No comments: