Saturday, September 10, 2011

Where Were You on 9/11?


The Detroit Free Press' Where Were You on 9/11? Google Map allows readers to share their memories of 9/11. So far the map is displaying over a thousand responses from all over America and the rest of the world.

To add your memories to the map you just need to right-click on your location and complete a short form. The map includes a number of quick links to browse the responses of those in Detroit, Michigan and New York.

________________

1 comment:

Jesse said...

This is an awesome map. And with 9/11 10th anniversary tomorrow, very timely too. I felt as if I got kicked in the gut when 9/11 happened. I will never forget where I was, what I was doing, and how I felt when I heard the news.

- David

Top 10 Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
Holistic Nutrition and Health