Friday, October 19, 2012

Street View Haiku


In my never-ending quest to design the perfect Street View slideshow I today started working on a little app to present some beautiful Street View images with accompanying haikus.

Street View Haiku allows the user to scroll through a (very small) number of Street Views and poems. To navigate through the Street Views you need to click on the orange circles in the map sidebar.

The app works best in Firefox and Chrome. Sadly Internet Explorer users will more than likely just see a blank page. And - I apologise to all viewers for my bad poetry.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Hello Keir; Your work's so cool, I want to make a similar tour in my building but I have no idea about the tools that I need, could you tell me what I need? If you can give me a link or other material for a tutorial or something else thats be great!

Regards!