Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Share Videos of Your City with Google Maps


My City Lives is an application that allows anyone to share their experiences and stories about a location with a short video. The uploaded videos are showcased on a Google Map based on where the videos were filmed.

Users can explore the uploaded videos by location on the map or by channel, tag or currently trending. It is also possible to ask questions about a location via the 'Voices' tab and hopefully members of the My City Lives community will post a video response.

3 comments:

Ant said...

Is it me or does that web site not work? I tried both Mozilla's SeaMonkey v2.0.14 and Internet Explorer v7 web browsers. :(

Amira from My City Lives said...

Hey Ant! I'm sorry for the trouble you've been having. We're releasing an update very shortly to help Internet Explorer users. For now, Google Chrome, a recent version of FireFox, and recent versions of Safari work best.

Amira
@amirad

Ant said...

Thanks Amira. :)