Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Street View in Japan


The Street View trike has been very busy in Japan. A lot of beautiful new off-road imagery has been added to Google Maps in Japan.

The imagery includes new Street Views of temples, golf course and theme parks. I've spent a little time this afternoon on a virtual tour of Japanese tourist locations and managed to put together this little collection of Street Views.

I'm sure I've missed a lot of the imagery captured by the Street View trike in Japan ... tell me what I've missed in the comments.

Street View Japan

_____________

2 comments:

ExpCG said...

I liked this website.

Keir Clarke said...

Hi Simon,

This is where I heard about the locations I linked to:

http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2011/07/using-street-view-to-digitally-archive.html