Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Explore Google Earth Tours

Google Earth Tour Gallery

Google have just pipped me to the post on this one. I've been working today on a gallery of some of the Google Earth plugin tours I've been creating this week. I hope to finish my gallery sometime this coming weekend but Google have already finished theirs.

The Google gallery includes these tours (all, I think originally, made for Google Earth 5):
  • Jimmy Buffett Hawaii Tour with Jimmy Buffett
  • Flight 1549 Re-enactment
  • Ocean Launch Tour
  • Appalachian Mountaintop Removal with Tanya Keen
  • Shrinking of Lake Chad with Karin Tuxen-Bettman
  • Arc2Earth San Francisco Tour
  • Introduction to Mars with Ira Flatow
  • Mars Exploration

Via: Google LatLong: Explore Google Earth Tours in your browser

No comments: