Thursday, November 04, 2010

Google Map of Your Twitter Followers

MapMyFollowers

Do you want to know where your followers on Twitter live? Log-in to MapMyFollowers with your Twitter account and you can view a Google Map showing the location of all the people who follow you.

The screenshot above represents the geographical distribution of people who follow my @KeirClarke Twitter account. I'm pretty happy with the distribution. I'd like a few more followers from the southern hemisphere and I don't know what I've done to upset the Japanese. I seem to have upset all but one of the Japanese population, judging by my one Japanese follower.

As well as showing you a map view of your followers you can view a word-cloud of 'common follower terms'. You can also click on any of your followers and view a Google Map showing the location of their followers.

________________

1 comment:

Lakeside Technologies said...

Really cool application to map one's followers in twitter.