RunnerRoot is a Google Maps based route planning tool for joggers.
The site lets you plan out a route for your run on Google Maps. It can then show the length of your run, the number of minutes it should take and the number of calories you should burn. Registered users of the site can even save their completed routes.
It is possible to change the distance calculator between miles and kilometres. It is also possible to define your pace (miles/minute) and set your weight.
- Hello! Runners Map - Adidas Japan widget to visualise running routes using Google Street View
- My Tracks - enables Android mobile phone users to record GPS tracks while jogging
- Runmap.net - create and save jogging routes
- USATF.org - Thousands of USA jogging routes
- WalkJogRun.net - plan, find and save running routes
- GPSies -record running routes from a GPS device