Wednesday, November 19, 2014

World Champion Geographer


I am the geographic champion of the world.

Okay, I'm not. That title is currently held by Frederick B. But I am the fifth highest scorer today on the Esri MapQuiz. Which is good enough for me.

MapQuiz is a your geographic literacy game which tests how well you can recognize satellite imagery from different locations around the world. Log-in to MapQuiz with a Facebook account and you will be shown a series of satellite images. All you have to do is guess the correct location from four suggestions.

You are awarded points for each location that you get correct and for how quickly you can answer. After you have completed six rounds of the game you can compare your score against today's top scores, the top scores recorded this month, the best this year and the all time top scores.

I'm warning you though you will have to go some to beat me!

No comments: